ELLUC Projects provided a full Structural design and Precast services on the scheme. Due to the demanding onsite programme and tight site constraints we have designed a completely offsite fabricated solution for the superstructure.
Using our specialist team of precast concrete engineers a fully brick clad composite panel system was developed for the façade with solid precast cross walls and slender 250mm prestressed floor slabs. By doing this therefore allowed the client to begin phase two of the development ahead of the tight timescales, consequently enabling them to increase the capital of the scheme through savings in construction time.
– 274 New Build to rent homes
– $124m Gross Development Value
– Delivered through the New Cross Neighbourhood Development Framework in consultation with the Council
– 2 Blocks delivered simultaneously
– Executed to BIM Level 2 standards alongside producing full design & detailing services for the precast panels