ELLUC Projects are seeking a Structural Engineer with a minimum of 2 years of post-graduation experience). You will be designing projects from £350k-£45m in value from conception to completion, across Europe and Australia, and will be required to get involved in all aspects of the project delivery. You will be supported by senior engineers and directors to develop your career.
- You will have experience designing in all materials to Eurocodes and be familiar with designing to NHBC guidelines and Building regulations.
- You will have undertaken structural surveys of a variety of structures and produced written reports to present your findings.
- You will be experienced in liaising with clients, architects and other professionals
- You will be proficient in using AutoCAD.
- Most importantly you will have an enthusiasm and dynamism for engineering and be able to effectively convey this to clients and colleagues.
- You have experience in/exposure to road and drainage design.
- You are proficient in Revit 2015.
- You will have experience in using Tekla Structural Designer and have a experience in
foundation design, steel design, reinforced concrete design and detailing.
- You have experience in precast concrete design and detailing.
ELLUC Projects will offer the right candidate a market leading salary and benefits package with employees rewarded for loyalty and their contribution towards growing the business.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org