Construction Civil Engineering Real Estate
Engineering Information Technology Design
About the business
ELLUC Projects are a specialist structural & civil engineering consultancy leading the industry through Building Information Modelling and digital construction deliverables. Established in 2004 from our head office in Warrington UK, ELLUC Projects remains a family owned engineering consulting practice.
Our capabilities to fully design & detail to LOD400+ allows us to significantly reduce the risk of delays & over-spend for infrastructure & building projects in Australia, Asia and the Pacific.
With new offices in Tweed Heads NSW, we are on the lookout for future leaders to join an exciting business, at the forefront of developing your tomorrow, today.
About the role
This position will suit an experienced senior structural engineer with a minimum of 7 years local experience.
You will be responsible for remaining delivering the design, analysis and site inspections of range of RC, PC & PT concrete and steel structures, alongside overseeing your assigned project team (Project engineer, technicians / draftspersons etc..)
Skills and experience
- Degree qualification in civil/structural engineering
- Chartered with Engineers Australia (CPENG NER)
- Registered professional engineer of Queensland
- Minimum 7years structural engineering experience
- Diverse range of building structures experience
- Strong technical capability with the software
- Thorough knowledge of Australian standards / National building codes and requirements
- Ability to liaise directly with clients and project team to build relationships
- Strong attention to detail, organisation and planning capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a client facing environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org