Established in 2004 from our head office in Warrington UK, ELLUC Projects remains a family owned engineering consulting practice. Our successful growth across the UK to include an additional two regional offices in Leeds (Yorkshire & North East) & Birmingham (Midlands & Southern).Following our success in the UK, ELLUC Projects entered into a contractual agreement with NSW State Government in October 2019 for our investment to create jobs of the future in digital engineering out of Tweed Heads. Our Tweed Heads office will provide us with the resources to fully design & detail in 3D to significantly reduce the risk of delays & overspend in building & infrastructure projects, alongside increasing safety and innovation in construction. During 2020, ELLUC secured an additional office in Manila, Philippines to assist with our future contract opportunities in South East Asia.
Qualifications & experience
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Some exposure to experience within sales, customer experience, marketing or business development.
- Motivated & ambitious individual with the desire to develop a successful career.
Tasks & responsibilities
ELLUC Projects are searching for an individual with the desire & attitude to develop a successful long term career within our growing business. On the job training will be provided to develop your skills and knowledge of our industry and processes.
- Researching new opportunities & generating leads in NSW & South East Queensland.
- Exploring new tender opportunities in Australia & SE Asia.
- Completing cold calls into businesses and establish relationships, in order to set up meetings for management.
- Attending new business meetings with management and assisting developing the new client relationship thereafter.
- Responsible for ensuring all sales opportunities are up to date & followed up on.
- Working with internal teams across Australia & the UK, to input into new project opportunities.
- Managing ELLUC Projects social media and website to ensure the ELLUC brand is always up-to date.
- Exploring new opportunities to develop the ELLUC brand across our areas of operation.
- Assisting the Managing Director & Senior Management with general office / administration tasks.
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus opportunity.
- Long term career strategy in an exciting growing business.
- Generous annual leave and Christmas shut down policy.
- Opportunity for future national and international business trips.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com